Auto Transport Brokers Resource
We offer comprehensive leads packages for auto transport business owners around the nation. We offer brokers the fresh leads they need to help their sales team succeed. We have a team of SEO geeks that leverage online traffic to harvest the most potentially profitable leads you can buy.
Auto Transport Leads Guide
- Recent jTracker performance screenshot
- How to start an auto transport business
- Get incorporated
- File with your state
- Open a business banking account
- Apply for an auto transport broker bond
- Set up a merchant account to accept payment
- Get an 800 number for your auto transport company
- Register and set up a C.R.M.
- Build a website for your auto transport company
- Get customers
Looking for a Auto Transport Leads? Our team of trained sales professionals are there to help you along the way, showing you tips, tools and using power closing techniques to drive it home for the BIG sale.
We hope to be the best leads resource for your business to thrive and keep afloat in today's hard economy. Try our leads and you too will believe money can grow on trees.
Real-Time Auto Transport Leads, Sales Consulting, Direct Mail
Recent jTracker performance screenshot
Crunching the numbers
- $1435.50 Investment - (969) leads @ $1.50
- $9302.40 Orders Total - (62) Orders @ $150 commission
How to start an auto transport business
Here's a useful step by step guide we created to help you start up an vehicle transport company. Starting is surprisingly simple. That's why so many new companies are springing up every day.
- Low start up costs under $2,500
- Be your own Boss
- Set your own hours
- Work from home, or open an office
- Affordable leads from $1.50
- Make over $100k/year
Minimal start up costs:
- BMC-85 (1 year Bond) - $1,000 Will be $7,500 October 2013
- Corporation Fee (1 year) - $100
- OP-1 (1 year Operating Authority) - $300
- 500 Leads (minimum recommended) - $750
- Web site - $500
1. Get incorporated
Visit the IRS web site and fill out the details to get an EIN
2. File with your state
File then print out your details.
- New York - http://www.dos.state.ny.us/corps/
- Florida - http://www.sunbiz.org/
- California - http://www.corp.ca.gov
3. Open a business banking account
24 hours after you filed with your State, bring your paperwork to your bank and open a business account.
4. Apply for an auto transport broker bond
A $10,000 Bond (Insurance) is required and can be purchased for as low as $500/yr.
A B.M.C. - 84 can be purchased for $500 if your credit score is (720) or greater. Otherwise you can get a B.M.C. - 85 for $1,000/yr.
Bonds are available from Transport Financial Services
5. Apply for an Operating Authority (OP-1) or MC Number
Register at the FMCSA website for $300
Allow 10-21 days after you applied for your MC Number for your information to be visible across systems. Then you can move on to the next step.
6. Set up a merchant account to accept payment
Search Google for "Credit Card Processing" or "Merchant Account" and set up a Merchant account with one of the many providers.
7. Get an 800 number for your auto transport company
Get an 800 number for added professionalism. A good solution is One Box that can forward 800 numbers to any phone for $50/mo.
8. Register and set up a C.R.M.
Use CRM (customer relationship management) software to manage your business and customers
Utilizing CRM Software is critical to managing all the details, transactions, customers for your business.
Custom CRM solutions are available from the following providers:
9. Build a website for your auto transport company
Register a domain and hire a designer to build you a web site. A decent designer costs around $500.
10. Get Leads
We connect customers looking to move their vehicle with your company. Give us a call or fill out our form to get leads.